Music & Worship
Students in the Music & Worship Concentration learn how to lead contemporary worship, build teams of artists, and create community around their God-given skills.
Courses in the Music & Worship Concentration
Songwriting & Arranging I & II
- Learn how to express your artistic voice in the creation of new songs.
Music Theory I & II
- Music is a language. In Music Theory, you will learn how to speak the language of music so you can communicate with teams.
Keyboard Skills I & II
- Keyboard is foundational to organizing musical sound. By gaining fluency in this instrument, you will be able to lead well.
- Guitar is fundamental to contemporary worship. Learn to think how guitarists think.
Worship and the Arts
- Learn about the Biblical foundation for the arts in Christian worship.
Cross-Training: Dance & Drama
- Learn the basics of dance and drama so that you can communicate well with your creative arts team.
- Learn the basics of sound, lighting, and video so that you can communicate well with your creative arts team.
Creative Arts Integration
- Work one-on-one with a master artist